The Unimog-Club Gaggenau e. V. offers its members …
- over 200 Unimog/MBtrac events and regulars’ tables (regional and supra-regional) as well as an annual meeting every year
- Parts markets, regional screwdriver meetings, model exchanges, etc.
- Regional trips with the Unimog/MBtrac and diesel conversations with Unimog/MBtrac fans.
- Direct way to the Unimog/MBtrac expert (information on types, attachments, spare parts sources, technical advice, information on history, literature tips)
- Admission Tips, Information from the UCG Archive, Support for English-speaking Members (summary)
- Four issues per year of the membership magazine “Unimog-Heft’l” (technology, history, typology, diary, classifieds and much more)
- Access to the Mercedes-Benz Club Lounge (discounts for museums, rental cars, classic car insurance etc., three free issues of the magazine “Mercedes-Benz Classic” per year, free access to TIS)
- Mercedes-Benz ClubCard as membership card
- Moderate membership fee and no admission fee (membership fee is deductible as a special edition)
- Office for all kind of questions, Club-Shop, Info about the Club, Homepage
Full membership (35 €/year) or family membership (10 €/year)
The annual fee of a full membership in the Unimog-Club Gaggenau e. V. is 35 € per year and includes the purchase of four issues of our membership magazine “Unimog-Heft’l”:
In the entry year the following scale fee is raised with full members:
- Admission from 01 January till 31 March: 35 € (4 Unimog Heft´l in the first contribution year)
- Admission from 01 April till 31 July: 28 € (3 Unimog Heft’l in the first contribution year)
- Admission from 01 August till 30 September: 21 € (2 Unimog Heft’l in the first contribution year)
- Admission from 01 October till 31 December: 14 € (1 Unimog Heft’l in the first contribution year)
Furthermore we offer a family membership for family members living in a domestic community for a fee of 10 € per year (no scale fee). A family member enjoys all the benefits of a full member without the subscription to the membership magazine “Unimog-Heft’l”.
The official Mercedes-Benz brand clubs are usually identified by the Mercedes-Benz ClubCard, which now numbers 100,000 cardholders worldwide. All members of the UCG receive a new ClubCard every two years and also enjoy numerous discounts on various offers. An up-to-date list of these offers can be found in the Mercedes-Benz Club Portal.
Become a member in 5 steps
- Make an initial request via the online form – Initial request will be processed by an administrator, you will receive an e-mail request with the request to complete your data.
- After your complete data has been successfully saved, it will be checked again by an administrator – you will also receive a status message by e-mail.
- Within a maximum of 3 weeks you will receive your welcome letter and the first Unimog Heft’l by post.
- The initial contribution for the current calendar year will be collected on the 10th of the following month by SEPA basic direct debit (applies to all new members living in the Single-Euro-Payment-Area).
- The Mercedes-Benz ClubCard and full access to the digital offers (such as EPC-net) will not be ordered or activated until 8 weeks after the initial fee has been collected.
- 4 May: Initial request – 6 May: Processing by administrator
- 7 May: Completion of your personal data – 9 May: Editing by administrator
- 25 May: Dispatch of the welcome letter
- 10 June: Collection of the first member fee
- 5 August (8 weeks after collection of the first member fee): Mercedes-Benz ClubCard is released for production, activation for digital offers (e.g. EPC-net)
Please send it to us: Unimog-Club Gaggenau e.V., Office, Eichetstraße 4, 76456 Kuppenheim, Germany
or by e-mail to the office.