The Unimog-Club Gaggenau e. V. is the official brand club of Mercedes-Benz with over 8,000 members in more than 45 countries.
What do we offer?
- Four issues of the members’ magazine “Unimog-Heft’l” every year with reports on the topics of technology, history, type studies as well as event information and classified ads
- Access to expert knowledge regarding specific vehicle model series, attachments, sources of spare parts, information about your own vehicle, etc.
- The Mercedes-Benz Club Card as a membership card with numerous discounts and free issues of the magazine “Mercedes-Benz Classic“
- Over 200 regional and international events, for example regulars’ tables, type history lectures and mechanics’ meetings
- Club shop with attractive offers
- Club events: Annual meetings throughout Europe, parts market and annual general meeting
- Guided tours at the Wörth plant in cooperation with the Unimog product division
- Online members’ area
- Individual discount on Mercedes Benz parts at branches and general agencies (please contact the NL or GV directly)
- Office hours, Monday/Wednesday/Friday 10 a.m. till 12 p.m. (noon) and by appointment
- Free admission to the Unimog Museum for members of the Unimog-Club Gaggenau e. V. on presentation of your Club Card.
The club is divided into regional groups where you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other Unimog enthusiasts. This active club life also takes place near you. In Germany there are over 30 regional groups. Our members are also organised in regional groups in neighbouring countries (Netherlands, Switzerland/Liechtenstein, Italy, Austria West and Austria East).
Full membership (45 €/year) or family membership (10 €/year)
The annual fee of a full membership in the Unimog-Club Gaggenau e. V. is 45 € per year and includes the purchase of four issues of our membership magazine “Unimog-Heft’l”:
In the entry year the following scale fee is raised with full members:
- 45 € (4 Unimog Heft´l in the first contribution year)
- 38 € (3 Unimog Heft’l in the first contribution year)
- 31 € (2 Unimog Heft’l in the first contribution year)
- 24 € (1 Unimog Heft’l in the first contribution year)
Furthermore we offer a family membership for family members living in a domestic community for a fee of 10 € per year (no scale fee). A family member enjoys all the benefits of a full member without the subscription to the membership magazine “Unimog-Heft’l”.
Further down on this page you can apply for membership online or fill out the application form in paper form.
The official Mercedes-Benz brand clubs are usually identified by the Mercedes-Benz ClubCard, which now numbers 100,000 cardholders worldwide. All members of the UCG receive a new ClubCard every two years and also enjoy numerous discounts on various offers. An up-to-date list of these offers can be found in the Mercedes-Benz Club Portal.
As a member of an officially recognised Mercedes-Benz brand club, you receive personalised access to our password- protected Club Lounge area. This is an online platform exclusively for club members of our officially recognised Mercedes-Benz brand clubs. Here you will find, for example, an online archive of the Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine. Here you can access the internal area of the Club Lounge. You can find the Mercedes-Benz Club Lounge at https://clublounge.mb-lounge.com/de/anmeldung.html
As a member of an officially recognised Mercedes-Benz brand club, you receive free admission to the Mercedes-Benz Museum and a 50 % discount for one accompanying person.
Mercedes-Benz Classic Store
1. On presentation of your Mercedes-Benz Club Card, you receive a 20% discount on fine accessories, models and much more in the Mercedes-Benz Museum shop. This offer does not apply to literature, goods already reduced in price and articles with a value of less than € 5.00.
2. In the Mercedes-Benz Classic Online Store, Club Card holders receive a 10% discount when they enter their Club Card ID.
As a member of an officially recognised Mercedes-Benz brand club, you receive all issues of the Classic Magazine free of charge. We are continually expanding this offer for overseas brand clubs. Please enquire about individual benefits with your responsible club.
As a member of an officially recognised Mercedes-Benz brand club, you have the opportunity to take part in numerous events organised by Mercedes-Benz Classic. Your club office will provide you with the relevant information and dates of planned events. If you wish, we can send you the announcement and registration documents personally. Please register for this in the Club Lounge and confirm the data protection regulations.
Exclusive visit programmes
As a member of an officially recognised Mercedes-Benz brand club, you have the opportunity to take part in our exclusive and strictly limited visit programmes. Here you can take a look behind the scenes at selected Mercedes-Benz production locations and gain interesting insights into plant activities. Your Club office will provide you with the relevant information on planned visit programmes.
Spare parts search
In Germany, on presentation of your Mercedes-Benz Club Card, you will receive an individual discount on certain spare parts at selected Mercedes-Benz branches and authorised Mercedes-Benz dealers on request. Please enquire specifically with the respective dealer about the respective benefits.
External cooperation partners
As a member of an officially recognised Mercedes-Benz brand club, you will receive special discounts and special arrangements upon presentation of your Club Card. Simply click through our numerous premium partners in the areas of gastronomy, leisure and culture! Please enquire about the individual benefits with the respective discount partner.
Become a member in 5 steps
- Make an initial request via the online form – Initial request will be processed by an administrator, you will receive an e-mail request with the request to complete your data.
- After your complete data has been successfully saved, it will be checked again by an administrator – you will also receive a status message by e-mail.
- Within a maximum of 3 weeks you will receive your welcome letter and the first Unimog Heft’l by post.
- The initial contribution for the current calendar year will be collected on the 10th of the following month by SEPA basic direct debit (applies to all new members living in the Single-Euro-Payment-Area).
- The Mercedes-Benz ClubCard and full access to the digital offers will not be ordered or activated until 8 weeks after the initial fee has been collected.
- 4 May: Initial request – 6 May: Processing by administrator
- 7 May: Completion of your personal data – 9 May: Editing by administrator
- 25 May: Dispatch of the welcome letter
- 10 June: Collection of the first member fee
- 5 August (8 weeks after collection of the first member fee): Mercedes-Benz ClubCard is released for production, activation for digital offers
Please send it to us: Unimog-Club Gaggenau e.V., Office, Eichetstraße 4, 76456 Kuppenheim, Germany
or by e-mail to the office.